- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- BRAKE FLUID – INSPECT BRAKE PADS – INSPECT COOLANT LEVEL – INSPECT DRIVESHAFT/PROPELLER SHAFT – INSPECT – [Check drive shaft joints for wear and play, check boots. Check propeller shaft, pilot bearing and universal joints for wear.] EXHAUST SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check for damage/leaks.] POWER STEERING FLUID LEVEL – INSPECT STEERING SYSTEM – INSPECT SUSPENSION SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check front suspension, check rear suspension for leaks.] TIRES – INSPECT – [Check pressure, wear and condition.] WASHER FLUID LEVEL – INSPECT WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADE INSERTS – INSPECT ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY – RESET WINDSHIELD – CLEAN – [Clean inside of windshield in front of camera (Vehicles with camera for collision warning).]
- INSTALL LICENSE PLATE IN FRONT SEAT
- DO NOT AIR TIRE UP – MUST HAVE NITROGEN.
- ROTATE FRONT TIRES TO REAR
KATHY S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2019