CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-31T23:00:42+00:002007 Toyota Sienna CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-31T23:00:42+00:00
- C/S HEARING WHEEL BEARING NOISE, CHANGES WITH WEIGHT SHIFT DURING TURNS.
- WHEEL HUB – Remove and Replace – Front,One Side – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT
DON W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/31/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-23T23:00:32+00:002008 Toyota Sienna CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-23T23:00:32+00:00
- JOBBER ALIGNMENT
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- INSTALL CAM BOLT
SAM gave our service a 5 star review on 1/22/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-15T23:01:48+00:002011 Toyota Avalon CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-15T23:01:48+00:00
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and recharge.]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- FOUND ALTERNATOR FAULTY
JOHN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/14/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-01T22:00:37+00:002005 Toyota Camry CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-01T22:00:37+00:00
- BRAKE DRUMS and LININGS – INSPECT – [Check the brake linings (shoes) and drums for scoring, burning, fluid leakage, broken parts and excessive wear. Replace any deteriorated or damaged parts.] BRAKE PADS – INSPECT – [Check pads for excessive wear. Replace any deteriorated or damaged parts.] DISC BRAKES – INSPECT – [Visually inspect discs. Replace any deteriorated or damaged parts.] ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE ENGINE OIL REPLACEMENT REMINDER LIGHT – RESET – [Reset the oil replacement reminder ("MAINT REQD") light after replacing engine oil, if vehicle is equipped with this light.] TIRES – ROTATE – [Check tire tread depth and for uneven or excessive wear.]
MARY A. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/30/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-19T22:01:13+00:002013 Toyota Prius CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-19T22:01:13+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- LF NAIL IN TIRE
- INSTALLED TIRE PLUG
DAVID M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/17/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-09T22:00:56+00:002013 Toyota Prius CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-09T22:00:56+00:00
- CHECK ROARING NOISE
- LF WHEEL HUB – Remove and Replace – Front,One Side – [Includes: Disable Brake Control.] – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
DAVID M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/7/2018