CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-24T23:00:18+00:002005 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-24T23:00:18+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- ROTATE FRONT TIRES TO REAR
- CONTROL ARM – Remove and Replace – F150 Upper,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIE ROD and /OR END – Remove and Replace – F150 Outer,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some m
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove and Replace – F150,4WD Front,One Side – [Serviced as an Assembly.] – [Includes: Replace Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where necessary). Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT
WILLIAM M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/23/2019