CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-16T22:01:13+00:002018 Ford F-150 CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-16T22:01:13+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- TRANSMISSION OIL FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Replace rear brake pads. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- CHECK FRONT BRAKES
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 5.0L Eng
- ROTATE FRONT TIRES TO REAR
- REPLACE PINION SEAL
JEREMIE T. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/15/2021